BOA Max, “Mr. Max”, compression therapy uses sequential algorithms to inflate and deflate 24 air chambers around your abdomen and legs.
These algorithms are based on Danish Dr. Emil Vodder’s massage techniques and aid sports recovery and rehabilitation, lymphatic drainage, general wellbeing, and the slimming effects on the abdomen, legs, and buttocks; yet superior to manual massage because the pressure is applied throughout the circumference of the leg at a much higher pressure.
Health & Wellness Benefits:
- Stimulates blood circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Reduces lactic acid buildup, which aids faster recovery time
- Decreases edema (fluid trapped in soft tissues)
- Helps prevent blood clots
- Diminishes fatigue
- Improves delivery of oxygen and nutrients to vital organs
- Reduces cellulite
- Helps prevent varicose veins
- Promotes slimmer looking legs
- Lipolysis & Cavitation – a combination of lymphatic drainage and compression massage; ideal for post surgery recovery.
- Sport Massage – a combination of compression massage and pulsating massage, ideal for treating tight and fatigues muscles.
- Relaxation – a combination of lymphatic drainage and compression massage adjusted to allow for calming the system.
- Slimming & Cellulite – a combination of lymphatic drainage and compression massage, ideal for releasing water retention and improving circulation.
- Lymphatic Drainage – a specific treatment based on Dr. Vodder’s manual lymphatic drainage technique.
Did you know…
- Water retention is a sign of poor lymphatic flow
- Excess water retention puts pressure on blood vessels and capillaries, weakening microcirculation
- Excess water retention increases body mass and is an indicator of an unhealthy condition which should be remedied
- Poor blood circulation weakens dermis leading to cellulite formation
- Helps to clean the lymph by removing waste product buildup
- Restores lymph viscosity, allowing better flow
- In most cases, a poorly functioning lymphatic system can be rehabilitated with 10 sessions (1 session every other day)